Monday, January 29, 2007

So Very Blessed

I am so very blessed to have my children. And they are sweet and wonderful beyond expression. Benjamin makes the coffee every single morning...almost without fail. And when the coffee is ready, Max fixes a nice big mug for me...EXACTLY the way I like it. And this sweet and beautiful routine happens most every morning. Never ONCE have they been asked to do this. They just take it on themselves and do it just because they want to do something nice. And Clara is equally as thoughtful. She is not big enough to make or deliver hot, steaming coffee, however, this morning, when I woke up with a very sore throat and sinus headache, my sweet, sweet four year old girl offered to make me breakfast (as long as it was something that,"you know, I can fix by myself...like a poptart....or, well....if you want a poptart, I will fix it for you." My heart just melted to know that she would even think of that and so sincerly offer it. It gives me hope and great comfort to know that my children are developing the ability to think of someone besides themselves!

On a different note....my affiliation with Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep came through this past week. I am so honored to be able to provide these families with memories of their sweet babies...but at the same time I am so very nervous. I have not received a call yet. In a perfect world, I never will....because it will mean noone is losing a baby. However, if and when I get that call....it is my prayer that I can really create something special and meaningful for these families that have lost so much. I also met with Tu Nidito today to find out more about their organization and to volunteer my services through the Charity Guild. Both organizations mentioned here are amazing and I am pleased and proud beyond belief to be able to be a part of it. You can check them out at www.acpcg.com and at www.nilmdts.com. If you aren't familiar with these organizations, you should click on them and learn about what these amazing photographers across the nation are doing.

Chris is traveling for two weeks...so it is just me and the kids. But life is busy...so time moves along quickly. Life is so very good in Arizona....and I am just so very blessed!

No comments: