Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Smiles

Sometimes I simply have to smile at what life deals me. What might have left me shaking in my boots a few years back leaves me grinning from ear to ear today! I feel like God has really smiled on me and my family SO amazingly here lately and tonight I have the biggest smile on my face and much excitement bubbling up in my heart! SO much that I am finding it difficult to wind down and go to sleep! And that's too bad...because my crew leaves out early tomorrow morning for San Diego! A MONTH on the beach! That's right! How exciting is THAT???!!!! The camper is parked out front and is MOSTLY loaded. There are a few small things yet to go...but for the most part, clothes are all loaded and we are pretty much ready! I can't wait to lie on the beach and smell the salty air. I am so looking forward to my long 4 mile morning walks on the beach...and just being away in Paradise with my kiddos! Ahhhhh....sometimes life is just too good!

No comments: