Thursday, August 17, 2006

Compliments

I have received several compliments lately on this blog site. So, thank you very much if you happen to be among those who have been so generous with their compliments. This site is just my sporadic thoughts and ramblings on about my life and the lives of my family members. All of the pictures are my own. I have a love for taking pictures and I am grateful to my children every time they stand still long enough for me to capture the moment! My husband has great faith and confidence in my picture taking skills...way more than I myself do! So he blessed me with a really cool and nice digital camera. I take a picture (or a couple of hundred pictures) nearly everywhere we go and occasionally, I will try to throw a couple up on this site...just because I like to see them pop up there. But thank you very much to those who were so kind with their comments. I appreciate it very much. You made my day!

No comments: