Saturday, April 23, 2005

Saturday

Today is Saturday and we are off and running. We all slept in a little bit this morning...for a change. All the way until nearly 8 a.m. That is late for us. We have been hanging out around the house a bit doing dishes and what not and then in a little bit here we are off and running for the day. Ben has a birthday party to go to at noon and I have to drop Max and Clara off at Jackie's first. Then we head to the party. On the way back I am going to try to stop by WalMart to pick up a few things that we really need to get through the next few days. This is the time that our huge two week grocery run is due...but I don't know how I will get that done with the three kids and all we have going on. I HATE taking all three kids to the grocery store for anything more than a quick run in and out outing. Chris and I usually split them up when we shop so that it is easier on us. The next two weeks will be busy ones and it will be touch for us to work in a shopping trip together, so I am just going to have to do it in phases I think. Hating that idea because I HATE grocery shopping SOOOO much! But....oh well. The other option is to live off of peanut butter and jelly for two weeks...which I don't think Chris will really go for. So...we'll just have to get it done. All is good here. Life is looking up for whatever reason. Feeling happy today. Missing Chris and wishing he were around...but life is good just the same. Ben seems to be looking forward to his party...which is good. He tends to get really nervous about all of this stuff and doesn't want to go...but we are just over an hour away from party time and he still seems excited. Guess that is all for now. We're off to partyland. Life is good in the desert.

No comments: