Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A Visitor!!!

I just got word tonight that my cousin is being sent to visit ME for her Mother's Day present this year! I cannot express how excited I am about seeing my sweet cousin! She lives in Kentucky and the two of us are just so alike...I can't imagine not having her close to my heart. Scott called today and said he was booking a flight for her. I have cleared my calendar...almost...and cannot wait until next Thursday! We talk on the phone all the time. We've laughed together, cried together, we've worn the same hideous matching outfits throughout our childhoods...we agree on child raising issues and both share a love of Christ. I have already told Chris that he need not get me anything for Mother's Day...because Wanda's gift is my own as well! I can't wait to see her and share a few days here in the desert.

On another note...my husband is just sassy. That's all I know to say about that right now. He's feeling rather entitled to things that he most certainly has not earned. I'll not elaborate further than that...however...there will be a conversation to set things straight before this night comes to an end on certain matters.

That said...life is good here in the desert.

No comments: