Saturday, June 09, 2007

And Then They Went To...





Our camping journey finally found our family in Zion National Park in Zion, Utah. We spent three glorious nights camping in the most amazing scenery I have ever beheld! They originally called it Zion because it was so beautiful that they said God himself would have his throne there. I had to agree...the place was majestically gorgeous and mind boggling in it's sheer beauty. Our family had a fantastic time hiking the different trails such as the Emerald Pools and the Riverside walk, hiking the Narrows and getting to do the Ride with the Ranger tour through the park. We learned a LOT about the might power of water, and how it can change and shape the surroundings. It was one of the most educational and fun and beautiful places that I have ever been! I cannot wait to have the opportunity to return there some day. I would highly, highly, highly recommend this destination and feel so very blessed to have been able to see it all! My pictures do not begin to capture the awesomeness and beauty of the place! You simply have to go and see it for yourself!

No comments: