Sunday, June 10, 2007

Conversations with Clara

So...this was a rather interesting conversation with my soon to be five year old daughter. It went something like this...

"Mom...you know the best part about going swimming?"

And I said "No Clara...what is the best part about going swimming?" And I expect her to tell me how it cools her off, or how fun it is to do her jumps or spins...or how she loves to dive to the bottom for the dive rings and toys. But no! She proceeds to tell me...

"The best part of swimming is right after you get out and you go pee and it's so warm on your tooty after after all that cold! I just love that warm spreading pee feeling."

So...now how's that for some interesting thought processes?! She never ceases to amuse us and keep us on our toes! On the bright side...at least she's not peeing in the pool!

No comments: