Monday, June 11, 2007

Time to Beef Up My Workout!

My littlest one just woke up from a nap. She was unbelievably cranky this morning...so a nap was a non negotiable event today. She slept well over two hours...which means she was tired! And when she woke up she said "You're MY mommy. I love you so much." And I said that I loved her too. Then she proceeded to tell me how soft my skin was and how pretty my face was and just how "gooshy" I feel when she hugs me. So...since I am obviously on the "gushy" soft side...and five years olds don't lie...nor do they surgarcoat the truth!...I think that it is time to take my workout up a a notch! I am DEFINITELY up a good 5 to 7 pounds right now...the scale also does not lie (though Chris was SO sure that it did that he went out and bought another, equally truthful scale)...and Clara is all over the truth of this matter! It was a sweet, but eye opening comment from my daughter. I treasure her sweetness but have no desire whatsoever to be remembered as "my gooshy, squishy, mommy"! So...off to Target now to buy a pilates workout DVD!

No comments: