Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sweet Visits from the Past

I just got a phone call from Clara's pre school teacher from last year at St. Andrew's. She called to tell me that she had been at the recital Saturday night and saw our Clara dance and enjoyed seeing her up there so much that she just had to track down our phone number and tell us! She said that as soon as she saw her she KNEW it had to be our Clara as she is such a striking looking little girl (I think she means she's so pale that she practically glows in the dark!) and that she just thoroughly enjoyed seeing her up on that stage! She asked all about her and how her school year has gone. That was just the sweetest thing ever. To think enough of her a full year later to call and say how much she had enjoyed seeing her up on that stage! I have to say that I feel blessed, yet again, to have had such wonderful people in the lives of my children!

1 comment:

mandy said...

that is so precious. your sweet girl did look phenomenal!!