Sunday, January 18, 2009

Three out of four!

I uploaded a handful of my Costa Rica pics to the Arizona Daily Star reader's gallery tonight. I find that it is a great place to get some pretty serious critique! There are some SERIOUSLY talented people posting there. If you have never checked it out...you should! You can just go to AZSTARNET.com and click on the readers gallery icon on the left hand side. From there, you can explore pictures of almost anything and anywhere you can imagine. Anyway...I uploaded four pictures about two hours ago. I just logged back on and three out of the four pics have great comments! One of them already has SIX comments and has been picked up and added to the AZSTARNET homepage! It's a picture of the scarlet macaw feathers...and it is sitting there and has been given the caption "birds of a feather share their photos together". The comments state that "That is a piece of art." WOW! Art! Other comments include "Beautiful!" and "Very striking and a nice composition." And "Gorgeous!" I might have to have that one framed? My sloth has two comments. "Amazing shot!" and "Well done! Fantastic image." and my snake has one. Just "beautiful" , but still...I'm so excited! Isn't that so cool?

No comments: