Saturday, May 21, 2005

Friends Today

We had a busy day today running errands and on our way home I checked messages at home and found that Ben's friend Peyton had called and wanted to get together to play....and so they did. Peyton came over and swam and played. Chris and I got to meet his very nice parents and it was a great day as it was our first play date so to speak for the boys!

Chris and I are watching VH-1's top 10 one hit wonders. Come on Eileen was just shown. That is like my favorite all time song..ever! I pushed to name Clara Eileen, but Chris would not hear of it. I like the name Eileen...especially when it is set to such lovely tunes! Chris and I were just saying that we should have a "one hit wonder" party. That would be fun....play all the greatest one hit wonders like Micky and Come on Eileen and Tainted Love. What fun would that be! We are having a Luau party on Wednesday night with friends from Chris' office. It should be fun as he works with a fun group of people! We're going to hit the pool and chill the drinks and kick back and have some Hawaiian fun. Macarena! Oh my...I love that song! I'm going to end all of this and go on a music hunt! Adios...life is good in the desert!

No comments: