Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Beware of the Triangles

So...I have been waiting for 3 days for Chris to get back into town because I am experiencing (yet again) some new and improved problem with this Mac of mine. I can't get my pictures to "Proof" so that I can post them for a client. I talked to him over the phone about it and he said he would look at it when he got home. SO... he got home! I bring him before this stupid computer and show him how my "proof" action is just totally not there....and he totally clicks on this one tiny triangle and it's... DONE! I was SO mad. The conversation went like this:

T- "Why couldn't you have just told me to do that over the phone 3 days ago?"
C- "You said there was nothing on the right side of the screen"
T- "There WASN'T anything on the right side of the screen."
C- "Yes there was...that little triangle"
T- " Hellloooo! I have never before had to click on any little triangle. It's always been obvious."
C- "It was obvious just then."
T- "To WHO???!!!"
C- "Well, duh! Everyone!"
T-"If it was that obvious, then you should have been able to walk me through it on the phone."
C-" If you had told me what was on the screen, I could have."
T-" There WASN'T anything on the screen."
C-"The triangle."
T- "Of course...the triangle. How silly of me!"
C-"It was right there in front of you!"
T- "GGGGRRRRRRRRR! I hate this Mac"

No comments: