Monday, April 07, 2008

FRUSTRATION!!!

Ugggh! I am MAXED out on frustration right about now! I have a new Mac computer. A neccesary evil for this business of mine. It LOOKS pretty enough. It's big and beautiful and has an AMAZING picture display. Very, very snazzy. Also a very, VERY BIG pain in the butt. I am running between the two computers right now and I am going crazy. It is taking forever to get everything that I have and need from the other computer onto this one! And I don't really realize that I need it until like, the second I need it! GRRRRRRR!!!! So then I end up just majorly mad at this thing and the whole process and have to wait a whole day or two until Chris can get a chance to download what I need. Then once it is all downloaded I need him to go in and further set it up the way I need it. It's making me CRAZY I tell you! Not to mention that everything is backwards on the Mac and there is no right click on the mouse and I can't just ctrl-C things and paste them where I want them. It's back to the BASICS and I am NOT having any fun at all with it. So there. The end.

No comments: