Thursday, April 17, 2008

Have I mentioned....?

Have I mentioned here lately in the last 24 hours how much I HATE this stupid Mac computer? I mean...it's a nice big, pretty screen and all. Incredible really. But a real pain in the butt. It seems that each and every 24 hour period brings on a new and improved reason to just totally hate this stupid computer! I don't recall any period in my life when I was so perpetually aggravated with anything. Chris keeps telling me it's so simple...which does NOT help or increase my love for this piece of technology. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! It's NOT simple. It's NOT easy. It's NOT intuitive...and I really have NO idea why I ever agreed to purchase this thing. My life was ticking along just great not so long ago with my other computer. No problems. No real frustrations. Just hopped on there and did what I had to do and that was it. But those days are just gone. Now every single time I sit down at this I just want to smash it. Basically. So...that's my life currently, in a nutshell. Perpetually aggravated and frustrated. The end.

No comments: