Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Success....somewhat

I FINALLY successfully posted a gallery online tonight. It only took like, forever, to accomplish that task that used to take me only a couple of minutes. But now, it is done and I THINK I might be able to even do it again. Maybe. And that's a really good thing as I have two shoots coming up later this week and Chris is going out of town. So being able to navigate this infernal computer system is getting more paramount by the day! And so now, because I really REALLY NEED to be able to do it...I won't be able to. Nope. Not for anything. And I will stew and scream and rant and holler and just be generally pissed off at technology and the idiot who designed this stupid mac system in the first place until Chris gets home and can bail me out! Just a preview of my upcoming weekend and first part of next week! So, on that note...Wish me luck!

No comments: