Wednesday, September 03, 2008

As the Wind Blows


Well, there has been a definite shift in Hannah's Path. It's still on course for my sister' house...but the track is bringing it in MUCH lower...like the very tip of Florida, instead of north Florida. So that's at least improvement! I have a state's worth of buffer zone...for now. There is talk of it strengthening. I am thinking...that on this Wednesday Morning, there is still further time for it to shift even MORE south and just duck UNDER Florida and head on up into the Gulf. Now, the gulf coast folks won't be a bit excited about that I am sure. But I REALLY, really, really want to have my sister's weekend this weekend. And if that's the only way for that to happen...then I have to just throw that gulf coast out there as bait! And so....PRAY ON!

1 comment:

Wendy Younce said...

Are you heading to your Sister's this weekend? How did I miss this bit of info?