Tuesday, September 09, 2008

My Favorites from the Weekend

I just got back from a magical and fun weekend at my sister's house. While I was there I got to take a gazillion pictures of her two precious little boys. They are WILDLY adorable and oh, so beautiful! What a treat for my camera! WHAT A TREAT! Two adorable boys, amazing scenery and new and interesting places everywhere I turned! These are my favorites from the weekend! Enjoy!

Mr. Frog! I thought it was rather brave of me to get this up close and personal with him! Ribbitt!

Just two brothers trying to catch some action down at the fishin hole!

Nate! This one looks exactly like my little sister! SUCH a charmer!

Look out! He's a 4-wheelin dude!

Brotherly Love!

Running away from home!

Drew...such a sweetheart! And SO smart too! What can I say? I'm a softie for the brainy type!

No comments: