Friday, October 12, 2007

Back on Track!!!

I ran 8 miles today! Hooray! I am finally feeling like I just might have my old groove back. Nothing hurt. Nothing strained. Nothing pulled. At no point did I feel like I might just die. It was a nice, steady pace right to the end. I even felt great when it was all over...all said and done. And that is a good sign for sure! I've only had my running shoes about three weeks now since the whole toe thing. I've logged many miles on them I am glad to say. My best estimate is about 35 miles. Maybe 40. I haven't done the best job of keeping up with it. I've just been so glad to be able to run each time I haven't thought much about recording it! It's been a wonderful stress relief for sure...and I am hoping it will soon help to release these extra five pounds that have found their way onto my hips and seem so doggone crazy about and attached to me! We'll see! It's so good to be back on track again! So, so good!

No comments: