Tuesday, October 30, 2007

S is for....


SCORPION! This not so little guy was hanging out in my backyard this evening and I simply could not resist abandoning my low cholesterol creation I was supposed to be cooking and grabbing my camera for a few shots. I've been praying my rattlesnake prayer pretty regularly here. As the weather begins it's cooldown....even though it seems ever so slow and slight...it is actually PERFECT rattlesnake weather...right where they like the temps to be. So I have really been making sure God hears the anxiety and pleading in my voice when I request a half mile radius around my family's location (wherever that might be) be rattlesnake free. Tonight...I will now be adding a scorpion prayer...just in case this lovely specimen we encountered tonight happens to come from a large family...who happens to live closeby!

No comments: