Tuesday, October 30, 2007

T is for...

tip! And I thought I would pass one on to all those faithful (and not so faithful!) readers of this blog. I am officially down 5 pounds this morning. How, you might ask? Very simple. Simply give up and surrender every good and yummy and delicious food you might happen to consume in your life right now. If you even suspect it might in any way taste good...surrender it and walk away. Replace all that yummy delicious food with moderate servings of Tofu and heaping vegetables (butter free of course)...throw in fish once or twice a week (again...none of that broiled in butter stuff!)...oh and salad, salad, salad (minus the creamy blue cheese....of course). When the dogs stop begging for what you are having for dinner....you know you have achieved the ultimate level of dietary sacrifice! Give that a whirl for a couple of weeks and the pounds just seem to fall off. I think they've run screaming from this body...they've simply said that this food supply sucks and they're going off to find someone else's hips to reside on! I can't complain. I certainly needed to drop those pounds that I have been struggling with for so long! Oh yeah...and it helps a great deal if you keep getting called to the hospital right before dinner and arriving home long after it's all cleaned up. Many a granola bar have called themselves "meal" here for me lately! So...that is my tip for the day! Chris' cholesterol journey has been beneficial for all of us!Enjoy!

No comments: