Monday, November 12, 2007

B is for....

BUSY!!!!!! Holy Cow! This picture business is just NUTS right now! Who knew?! I am booked nearly solid through Thanksgiving. LOTS and lots of people that I do not know. Lots that I do know...and that is fun and nice...but lots that I don't know too! So that's good for growing my business. BUT...it's nuts. I'm thinking seriously about just closing the book on appointments now until after Thanksgiving. There are just SO many. I have 12 over this next week. Which I suppose, in ths scheme of life is not too too many. But considering that each session requires about an hour of shooting and working with the families and then at a minimum, an hour to process, photoshop into cards and then post...and then about another to process and upload orders....well. That's a LOT! And there has been no miraculous appearance of a maid yet at our house...so there's all of that that still falls under the Mommy Do It category! Throw in kids and their crazy schedules and all of their homework and what not. And VOILA! Total and complete chaos...coupled with utter exhaustion by 7:00 p.m. every night! I am almost, at this point, just looking for Christmas to be over so I can have all this madness behind me and rest! I'm thinking I'm going to need a trip to Hawaii in January to recover from all of this! Hee hee! But really. It's been such fun. And it's such an amazing blessing. WHO KNEW that just a short year ago I would have a calendar that looks like this? God is so, so good to me. He has blessed me with this talent and blessed me with a full calendar and fantastic clients! Thank you God for your generous provision and gracious blessings on me and my family.

No comments: