Friday, November 30, 2007

R is for....Rain!



So...this is day two of the rain. And today the fallin has been constant! My backyard is starting to puddle right up! I'm not a big fan of the rain. I like a good thunderstorm. But this gray stuff that sets in and the constant drizzle...not so much for me! My seasonal affective disorder just wigs out after a couple of days! I NEED the sunshine! Clara, on the other hand, was thrilled to see the rain coming down minus the lightning and drama and quickly donned her raincoat and boots and headed out to splash a bit. I snapped these of her...that child is one of my very favorite subjects to capture. I loved watching her play out there. I would have snapped more...but then I figured the rain probably is NOT so good on my thousand dollar camera! So here, she is...my rain lovin baby girl!