Saturday, August 16, 2008

Jacob



On Friday afternoon I had the fantastic privilege of photographing the Pusch Ridge Football JV and Varsity teams. It was such a good time and that is such a nice group of young men. They were SUCH good sports about being out in the middle of a scorching hot field all dressed up in their pads and uniforms saying "Cheese" for me! For the most part I was quite happy with the way the pictures turned out. This one is of our good friend, Jacob. His picture was one of my favorites. Partly because it was just a great picture and partly because I marvel at how much I have seen this kid grow over the past 3 years. I mean...WOW! I originally posted his picture here so his mom could see it since her e-mail kept kicking it back to me! But now that it is here...I like it and I just thought that I should let you in on who this awesome young man is!

No comments: