Wednesday, August 01, 2007

So Many Thoughts

Busy day here today. Almost too tired to think tonight. So many thoughts spinning in my head at this hour. Our small happy hour get together thingy tomorrow night has now become an expected 35. Yes...35 people have accepted the invitation...I asked Chris..."Did you invite 35 people?!" Apparently, he did and nearly all of them have accepted. So how fun is that?!!! So...there's the house to clean. That's the whole point really of this...or at least my advantage in agreeing to it...the house gets a really great cleaning. There's nothing like a little entertaining to force you to clean out those deep nooks and crannies! And then...thoughts of tomorrow lead me to thoughts of today. I grocery shopped. It was like being in senior citizen hell at Fry's this afternoon. It was like ALL of Sun City...and I mean EVERY resident, descended upon Fry's exactly at the time I needed to be there. I have to tell you that navigating around hundreds of the 70 yr old and up crowd really slows down a shopping experience. It was especially fun with 3 kids and one of those terribly obnoxious and impossible to steer car buggy things. I nearly lost my sanity in Frys'. Here's my meager word of advice...if you pull up to Fry's and see the Coyote Run shuttle out front...then RUN LIKE THE WIND!!! Forfeit any and all ideas that you might be holding about shopping. Just hang it up, drive to Safeway and pay the extra bucks. It will be worth it! Then my next thought...my 11 year old son hates beans...yes, we have had yet another struggle on that front. Next thought...we hung some new pix in my studio tonight...just one really...but it led to other small projects in there. And then we stood back and surveyed our work...next thought...I REALLY, REALLY need a young, pretty, and I mean REALLY pretty and attractive all American PREGNANT COUPLE in here for pictures. If you are reading this...and you know one...hook me up. I am IN NEED. And to clarify...I do not need women in their 9th plus month...who are just less than pretty. I'm thinking 7th, 8th month...pretty, glowing, happy, smiling. With an equally good looking hubby willing to smile for my camera. Next thought...I cooked tonight...Tomato Florenine Quiche...came out just yummy, and looked just like the picture in Southern Living. Next thought...the puppy had a bath and I think both doggies need to go to grandmas house during the party...next thought...Clara has her first sleep over tomorrow night. Next thought...need to get the weeds out of the yard before tomorrow night...next thought...what if it rains the whole time? Next thought...uggggh. I am too tired to think about anything else except that my feet hurt and I need to sleep now! Big day tomorrow. Fun, fun, fun!

No comments: