Thursday, March 03, 2005

Almost Friday

So....Friday is fast approaching, just a few hours to go now and we will be off and running into the weekend. I love the weekends when I get to spend some precious time with my dear husband and the kiddos. Granted I get a lot of time with the kids....but not nearly enough with my hubby. His new job has him working entirely too much of each weekday and even some weekends....but I cherish our time together more than he will ever know! We have no real big plans for the weekend. No huge projects. Nothing really demanding of our time or attention...just each other! The kids are interesting points in life right now. Max is very argumentative and insists on "discussing" things to death if he thinks he is right...which is always. Ben is quiet and cuddly and continually drawing or doodling something for us. And Clara is great...until the boys arrive back home from school each day, at which point she becomes wildly jealous and resumes her TOTAL brat mode. The three of them can be a real frustration and a real challenge. I love them all so much and want to cherish and enjoy them while I can, but some days they make it REAL hard!

On another note, our backyard is looking SO awesome. The flagstone patio is laid and looks gorgeous. They built a wall around the pool pump and the planter wall they installed is really graceful and pretty. I am so pleased with all of this work that they are doing.l I think that our yard is just going to be so beautiful when it is all said and done. And immediately, my thoughts just go back to my number one thought....we are SO blessed to be here. God has been SO good to me and my family in bringing us here to Arizona. I see and feel His blessings on our lives each and every day.

Currently I am being blessed with the VERY loud snoring of my darling husband here on the couch in our family room. I think that I will drag that little blessing off to bed and snuggle up in his warm arms and as I listen to the rhythmic beating of his heart, I will lift up, yet another, prayer of thanks for another wonderful blessing in my life!

No comments: