Monday, July 23, 2007

Headache

Woke up with this one. It's a doozy. Intense. Very painful...right side, sharp stabbling pain, pressure behind my right eye. I am nauseas when I move around and the light is just painful. Something interesting though...I noticed last night that I was having trouble focusing on Chris while I was talking to him. I finally took my glasses off, it was so bothersome. I felt like he was too close for me to see clearly...but I was on one end of the couch and he was on the far other end...we weren't really that close. Having trouble with it this morning too...but the house is flooded with light and using my eyes is just painful all around right now. Getting the kids set up with what they need and then I have to go back to bed. Three ibuprofen taken a while ago are not touching this, and I have SO much to do today and a picture appointment at noon. I do NOT have time to be incapacitated today. Got to get a handle on it....like NOW. So...back to the dark...for now.

1 comment:

Mary Jones said...

Ok, it is time to see someone about these headaches. Maybe even the eye doctor. They are coming to frequent. Please check into it.