Sunday, July 29, 2007

Photography Homework




So...I have had several people mention to me now that they would like to see me do more outdoor photography. This is a real challenge for me...as I just don't do that...so far. However...I have decided to embrace that challenge and start working more on it. The only problem is, it is SO hot here still. So it will be the fall before I can really get out there and hit it. However, while we were away this weekend I decided to embrace those MUCH cooler temperatures and do some outdoor shots. And so...these are for all of those who are setting new goals for my photography skills and encouraging me out of my comfort zone! Oh...and her face is SO red...not because of my exposure skills...but rather, due to quite a little sunburn she got out on the lake that morning!

No comments: