Saturday, October 25, 2008

Calendars!

My calendar and I are GLUED together right now! It's crazy with all the phone calls and e-mails for pictures. I only have 4 weekend sunset in the desert family times left for the Christmas season! There are a few weeknight spots still open...but those are harder for families since the sun sets earlier than a lot of dads get off of work! Those spots have filled up faster than I ever imagined! I am so proud of myself because I am making sure to shedule things AROUND my life...instead of trying to squeeze in my life around my insane schedule! I learned a lesson on that one last year! Now...if I wanted to run totally insane schedules and shoot pictures until I drop...there is MUCH money to be made this season. However...anyone who knows me knows that the money side of it just isn't my thing. I give away as much as I make. It's generally a wash for me! I just love taking the pictures and seeing what new and fun things I can do. And the subject pool is rich with eager volunteers this time of year. And that is just exciting to me! And so...I have a maternity shoot due here any second! I am OFF now to shoot something amazing! Or at least...I'm hoping!

No comments: