Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One More Wednesday Note

I almost forgot! And this was too funny. Yesterday I was looking at the Reader Submitted Photo section in the newspaper and I went to the computer and pulled up more galleries. I decided that a lot of my pictures were as good or better than a lot that are there. And so I uploaded several of them. There were pretty flowers and scenic mountains and gorgeous canyons. And then just for a laugh I posted one in my gallery of Oscar when he was pulling on Casey's tail when he was a puppy. It is actually here on the blog if you go back to June or July of last year...maybe August? Anyway. I threw that one in for fun. Then this morning, I am sitting at the table eating breakfast and drinking my coffee when I glance at the Reader's Submitted Photo section and see this cute little dog pulling another dog's tail. "Awww, that's so cute!" I think to myself and was turning the page before it hit me that that was MY cute little picture I was seeing there in the newspaper! So I have officially been printed! Hooray! It was so NOT the way I would have imagined making the newspaper! However, fame presents itself in many, many ways! And that's how mine came in...in the manner of dog butts and tiny teeth! Don't ya just love the way life happens sometimes?!

No comments: