Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Surgery Schedule Attempt- Day 6

So, it's nearly 4:30 and I just spoke to the Urology people...AGAIN. Take a wild guess at whether or not we've made ANY progress whatsoever. That's right. NOPE! Nothing. Still waiting on the doctor's orders. GRRRRRR! It would SEEM to me that if a doctor paints all sorts of grim scenarios about your child's bowels falling out through an open hernia and all various and assorted other complications...well. It would SEEM, at least to me, that when surgery is recommended that it ought to be....you know... SCHEDULED!!!!! For six days straight now, at least once, but mostly twice a day I have been calling that office and trying to get this procedure scheduled. Can't for the life of me figure out what the heck the problem is. Ahhh, the patience I am calling upon these days! If I HAD another pediatric urologist option I would SOOOO be seeking it out right about now! Oh well! Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments: