Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SUCCESS!!! At LONG Last!

We FINALLY have a surgery date for Ben on the calendar. July 28 will be his big day. I think all of us will be glad to have this put behind us! Apparently there is still some confusion as to whether or not he has to go in for some pre-operative testing beforehand or not. The hospital says yes, he is on the list. The Dr.'s office says no, no orders were written for it. So we just don't know what any of that looks like yet. Talk about really screwing with your vacation plans!!! YIKES! But anyway. Hopefully it will all sort out tomorrow and we will have the all clear to move ahead on the 28th. That SHOULD allow Ben enough time to get back on his feet as least somewhat by the time school starts. He might be moving a bit slower than the average bear, but he hopefully will be feeling well enough to tackle the sitting at his desk with the rest of his classmates. THAT day is coming up SO quickly! Well, that's our progress report for now. Got to entertain the little blonde one in our house. She is SO BORED! And she is wailing at me and telling me that there is NOTHING to do. Poor baby! I think I might teach her how to mop. I wonder how quickly she might think of something fun to do once I drag that little lesson out for her! We shall see!

No comments: